Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I'm REALLY terrible at updating this thing

You thought I abaonded this thing, didn't you? Well I haven't BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
So, if you're reading this, you proabably are looking at it via my LJ feed or you were curious and thinking "I wonder if Toxic ever updated his mp3 blog", and then you'll see this. But for this update, I'm doing things a little bit differently. Instead of labelling the tracks and giving info on them, I took out the ID3 tags and labeled them with numbers. That way you'll have no idea what you're getting. WAHAHAAHAHA! So download these at your own risk.

Song 1
Song 2
Song 3
Song 4
Song 5

7 Comments:

At July 27, 2005 at 2:39 PM, Blogger Eric Fleck said...

what a great concept! :D

I've already listened to some of
the tracks... neat! I'll listen
to the other few later... :P

 
At July 28, 2005 at 9:53 AM, Blogger Eric Fleck said...

ok... I've listened to all of them... I was not aware of the existance of 5... :D

 
At July 28, 2005 at 12:00 PM, Blogger Marko said...

Yeah, I didn't know about that until recently as well. Which shows how pathetic some one hit wonders can be, when their only hit is a cover. I was wondering though if you knew about #2 though...

 
At July 29, 2005 at 12:27 PM, Blogger Eric Fleck said...

I didn't know about #2... or I forgot about it. I know where the spoken section from the end of #2 is from though... :P (I have a copy of it)

 
At July 29, 2005 at 12:30 PM, Blogger Eric Fleck said...

the "please everybody" thing is from a similer recording, if not the same one...

 
At August 21, 2005 at 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi hi! I love Chocolate Niblet Beans. I tried to find the lyrics to Bicycle Race the remix lyrics and can't find them....;-;
And hi!

 
At October 4, 2005 at 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will you PLEASE post the mp3 of the song featured in the Mr. Pringles' funk machine?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home